I am now available as a Bird naturalist and Landscape Photography resource on a per day basis. If you are going on a personal bird photography trip and/or a landscape photography trip in the Uttarakhand Himalayas, and would like me to join you as an expert, please drop me a mail and I would love to assist you in making beautiful landscape and bird images on your trips.
Chopta Tungnath Birding Tour- Nov 2018
November 20 @ 8:00 am - November 25 @ 5:00 pm₹20000
Chopta and Tungnath situated in Kedarnath W.L.S. in Uttarakhand is extremely rich in Himalayan birds. Situated at an height of approx 2700Meters, Chopta offers stunning views of the Himalayas. The Whole Himalayan Range from Chaukhamba to Kedarnath can be seen very clearly all along the Chopta Valley.
Not only is it amazing in landscapes, Chopta is extremely abundant in beautiful Himalayan Birds too. Warblers, Tits, Pheasants, Vultures, beautiful Sunbirds to Laughingthrushes, the valley of Chopta has it all.
Announcing an exclusive, only 4 person Birding tour to this extremely gorgeous spot in this birding heaven this November.
Features of the expedition.
- Composing an Image (Various compositional tools)
- The Preferred camera settings for shooting Birds.
- Tips and tricks of shooting the highly elusive and shy Himalayan birds.
- Basics of post processing Birds and Images.
- Critical analysis of participants Images on and after the shoot.
Number of Participants: 4
Cost: INR 20,000
Dates: 20th November- 25th November
20th November 2018 (Haridwar to Chopta)
We start from Haridwar early in the Morning and travel towards Chopta. Birding on the way if possible. Overnight stay in Chopta
21st November 2018 (Chopta)
Full day birding in and around Chopta, Monal point etc.
22nd November 2018 (Tungnath)
Early morning we leave for Tungnath. The trek route offers abundant birds, we shoot all the way up and Down. Late afternoon birding at Chopta.
23rd November 2018 (Makkumath)
Today full day we shoot all along the way from Dugalbitta ahead to Makkumath Village and back.
24th November 2018 (To Mandal)
Today we travel along the pristine road leading from Chopta to Mandal, birding all along the way. Late afternoon birding in Mandal. Overnight stay at Mandal.
25th November 2018 ( Mandal to Haridwar)
After an early morning birding session, we leave to Haridwar for our onward journey.
Queries and Questions:
For any questions and payment please send a mail at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation for 5 Nights and 6 days
- All Meals and Tea from Day 1 to Day 6
- Pickup and drop from and to Haridwar/Dehradun
- Entry fees, guide fees, Vehicle charges, camera Charges
- Naturalist , guide fees
Cost not Included:
- Travel charges from your location to Haridwar and vice-versa
- Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Laundry Charges, telephone expenses, tips etc.
- Medical and travel Insurance.
Gear guide and getting ready for the expedition:
- Carry Telephotos lenses for birds (at least 400mm)
- This place is cold, so carry heavy woollen clothes
- Please do carry a sturdy tripod, for good sharp pictures in low light.
- A basic first aid kit along with your regular medicines as may be advised (if any)
- Backup memory cards, batteries and Laptop.
- Motion sickness is quite common while traveling on mountain roads, do carry medicines for the same.
- Please be advised that this expedition is being carried high in the Himalayas between 2000Mts and 3600Mts. Please ensure good Medical and Physical fitness before confirming for the Workshop.
- Please be advised weather in high Himalayas is highly unpredictable, Weather is mostly clear this time of the year, but still cannot be guaranteed.
- Please ensure to carry spare batteries and Memory cards
- Accommodation will be in basic home stays at Chopta/Mandal. Basic Veg food will be Available at all the locations .
- Please be advised that Tungnath trail will include Moderate trekking, hence make sure that you are physically fit to walk uphill and downhill along with your photography gears.( Ponies can be arranged if available for extra cost)
- If coming by flight, most advisable route will be Delhi-Dehradun (Jolly Grant Airport) followed by a road journey to Haridwar. (P.S Kindly be advised to reach meeting point of Haridwar station or nearby pick up point before 12PM)
- Plenty of trains are available to travel from New Delhi to Haridwar
- Or you can travel by bus from New Delhi to Haridwar, plenty of buses are available all the time.