I am now available as a Bird naturalist and Landscape Photography resource on a per day basis. If you are going on a personal bird photography trip and/or a landscape photography trip in the Uttarakhand Himalayas, and would like me to join you as an expert, please drop me a mail and I would love to assist you in making beautiful landscape and bird images on your trips.
- This event has passed.
Basic Landscape and Wildlife Photography Workshop- Dehradun May 20-21
May 20, 2017 @ 9:00 am - May 21, 2017 @ 11:00 am₹2100
Want to understand how your camera works? Want to understand the fundamentals of Aperture, ISO, Shutter, Exposure, metering and White balance? Want to understand how composition works? Want to understand, how putting all these together can help you become a better Landscape and Wildlife photographer?
We bring to you a workshop in Dehradun city that will clear all the confusion you might have about the various technical jargon that seem so complicated.
Not only a classroom workshop, we will also have a hands-on field session where you will be able to practically experiment with all the classroom teachings.
20th May 2017- 9 AM to 5PM (Classroom session- Lunch and Snacks included)
21st May 2017- 7AM to 11 AM (Field session)
Café Dehra Kettle, Haridwar Road, Mohakampur.(Opp Rajeshwari Nursery), Dehradun
Day 1 (Classroom)
- Camera basics
- Shutter speed
- White Balance
- Exposure compensation
- Different types of lenses
- Wildlife photography basics
- Landscape photography basics
- Focal length and depth of field
- Hands on (In classroom and field)
- Image reviews
Day 2 (Field)
Field outing along the Jharipani- Mussoorie old trek route (7 AM to 11 AM)
Please carry your camera and lenses on both the days.
- Chandrashekher Chauhan
A local of Bhyundar Village, a highly experienced naturalist and a brilliant travel and landscape photographer, Chandrashekher has traveled extensively in the remote interiors of the Himalayas and has authored 2 books on the flora and fauna of the valley of flowers. Currently based in Dehradun, he conducts weekends photo-walks every week in Rishikesh and Dehradun.
- Praveen Purohit is an extremely passionate, Nature and Wildlife Photographer , specializing in the Himalayan region of Uttarakhand, India.His work has been published in magazines such as Smart Photography, the highly prestigious Nature’s best photography and other online magazines.
INR 2,100 (Inclusive of all taxes)
Registrations and payment:
Please click below for payment
Refunds and cancellations:
- 100 % refund 30 days before the event
- 50 % refund 20 days before the event
- 0% refunds possible if cancelled within 20 days of the event.